Parents will create a Google Pay account which is very easy, free, and intuative. You can use Google pay regardless of your affinity for "Android", Apple, desktop PC, laptop, tablet, or phone. Using Google Pay keeps administrative costs (time and money) down, and helps everyone at PATH track our finances better. Google Pay is the best option for PATH because unlike PayPal and other companies, Google Pay does not charge a fee of any kind as long as a debit card is being used. As an added plus, it is secure and easy to setup and pay. All you need to send or receive payment is an email address!
Here are the steps:
1) Go to paypal.com and create an account. You may already have an account.
2) Add a payment method.
3) Using the preferred payment method, "Send" $42 to firstname.lastname@example.org and your registration fee is paid! NOW you are ready to register! (proceed to the next step -->)
4) Click Here to register for classes using the registration window provided above
5) After registering, you will be sent a tuition bill which will be paid in full or part on July 1 (or before). Parents can pay all at once, twice a year, or monthly over 6 months.
6) Following registration, you will also be sent forms to fill out which are mentioned above in "FORMS" section.
Registration Dates and Deadlines*
Returning PATH Students - April 27th - May 4th
New PATH Students - May 11th - August
REGISTRATION FEE | $40/family
- This one-time/per family/per year fee covers administration costs and makes a facility payment to Calvary Evangelical Free Church
- Due at registration
TUITION & FEES
- Tuition and fees are summarized on the schedule of classes found here. Note the tuition is per class/per student. Tuition covers tutor payment but does not include any extra class material fees or textbooks.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS
- FULL | Due July 1st
- SEMESTER | First Semester due July 1st | Second Semester due January 4, 2020
- 6 MONTHLY Payments| First month due July 1st | Following months due: September, October, November, December, January
- Remaining tuition will be paid directly to tutors from your google pay account
After registering for classes, families will receive these forms to fill out via email.
- Family Registration Form
- Class Enrollment Form
- Legal Waiver | Medical Release | Emergency Information Form
An e-mail will be sent to confirm enrollment in mid-summer. Once you receive this email, you’ll want to purchase the textbook(s) and necessary supplies/materials for the class(es). Classes are expected to run, however they are subject to minimums and maximums. We will communicate in a timely manner if we think your class does not have sufficient enrollment.
If a student withdraws from a class within 24 hours following the end of the first day of the class and notifies PATH via email to email@example.com, the initial class fee will be refunded. The family registration fee and class supply fees are non-refundable.
Todd Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 507-210-0822