We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, infallible, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His astonishing death, His bodily resurrection, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost; only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone can be saved.
- We believe salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, who substitutionary death on the cross paid for the penalty of man's sin.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to indwell, guide, instruct, convict, comfort, prompt, lead into all truth, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ and that individual doctrinal differences which may exist should not hinder the unity of Christian home educators.
"Dear God, I know I'm a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died for my sin and that you raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward.